It is clear that this situation may have ended bad, however, it did not. Using the OUIJA BOARD alone for most seemed to either be tragic or self induced. I on the other hand had something very different happen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please bring back unconditional LOVE for our human beings
I am writing this down, and please read this all slowly and carefully. Our Country has been infiltrated and we must wake...
-
I am writing this down, and please read this all slowly and carefully. Our Country has been infiltrated and we must wake...
-
I have to do this because of a situation running a little personal. First what is a real Woman? That answer is simple a rea...
-
This story actually puts things into perspective. If you have certain people that you hang around with, that cannot understand basic knowl...
No comments:
Post a Comment