FREE DOGECOIN

FREE DOGECOIN
Claim every hour

Sunday, August 20, 2017

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WOMAN AND A FEMALE: AND A MALE AND A MAN


I have to do this because of a situation running a little personal. First what is a real Woman?
That answer is simple a real woman knows the meaning of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Meaning Love has no conditions and No restrictions. Love is not separated by Gender. It is the woman that decides if she wants to share her life with you or not and that is the facts. First a Woman is not a possession or trophy. If you think of a woman as your property you do not know love, it is the material.

A woman is confident in herself, she does not need a partner, it must be the energy she feels to even give you the opportunity.

Likewise a Man is confident in himself, and does not need some one to complete him. That saying never made any sense to me. How, and for what reason would you be incomplete. Are you saying your only half of a person? Sharing a life means you do not control, end, or even hinder each other, and you should want to be together when you can. Why is the simplest things so hard to grasp?

I am telling you this because I am about to share a story. Yes this is happening, but it is happening to a relative, that we are unable to show facts to.

This one individual is a drummer, and our relative had a house that was bought and built from the ground up. When this person's husband died this drummer had convinced her to move. She sold the house and he was never with her when she was struggling to find another one, but just recently returned due to the fact she had a house. Our relative has paid all his plane tickets, suits, and whatever he needed, but never once offered anything to help. To this day, she is 70 years old and must travel from Nevada to Los Angeles, CA to work in a hospital because he has gotten her in so much debt. We cannot say anything because we incur the wrath, I am not into wrath.

I know I am going to make some mad but hear me. I do not care if the woman is BI- she is the one that decides, second a man would not just use a 70 year old woman. If you do not know what love is, it is an energy felt. Love is an action, not just a word, and Love is automatic Not work.

I do not know what to do, but I know that for each female that allows herself to get used, the world is robbed of a woman that might have been. Unfortunately, only 1% of the entire female population are real women, as well as only 1% of the entire male population are real men.

Even though this is out of my hands, I hope that my relative's mistake will not be repeated. Look into the person, not just their ego and false charm. It is a proven fact that a male will never allow a woman to meet him, you only meet their representative, because they know if you knew who they really were you would have no interest. Second instead of looking at the fact that there is so much more to a woman, they are only trying to get down their pants.

I know ill never get the answer to help my relative, but Maybe her pain can be avoided in the future.

So inside your soul, Which are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please bring back unconditional LOVE for our human beings

I am writing this down, and please read this all slowly and carefully. Our Country has been infiltrated and we must wake...